Friday, December 11, 2015

Soul Good Comfort Food Cookbook

My brand new cookbook is NOW AVAILABLE for a very LIMITED TIME!!!



Welcome to my Cookbook Blog!!! If you would like to ORDER your edition, here is how:

********************************************************************


2nd: The cost is $20.00.  Send payment. Please make sure your address is UPDATED & valid on Paypal as this is where your cookbook will be sent! All books are mailed 2-5 days after the order! Shipping is included in the price.


3rd: Once your payment is confirmed, you will receive your receipt through PAYPAL or email. Please allow 7-10 business days for the delivery. Make sure to check your inbox for your receipt!!!

***NOTE: If your address is NOT listed on PayPal, be prepared for a delay in delivery as I have to track down your emails and orders to confirm address information! PLEASE ADD YOUR ADDRESS TO PAYPAL FOR FASTER SERVICE!

****************************************************************

The recipes in my cookbook have easy to follow instructions with cooking tips, photos and history. Included in my cookbook is a wide variety of meals for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. I am an award winning chef with a long list of satisfied customers. I have over 18 years of experience. I opened Soul Good in 2012 by going to Business & Culinary School.



SOUL GOOD COMFORT FOOD COOKBOOK INCLUDES:


Some of our amazing dishes added to the book are:
Baked Crab Macaroni and Cheese
Lobster Macaroni and Cheese
Perfect Fried Chicken
Grown Folk Gumbo (made with a WINE ROUX)
Shrimp and Scallops Linguini
Banana Foster's Waffles
Buttermilk Pancakes
Creamy Scrambled Eggs
Honey Sticky BBQ Wings
Shrimp Etouffee
Stuffed Meatloaf
Roasted Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa
Southern Candied Yams
Soul Good Collard Greens
Fluffy Rice and Gravy
Home Fries
Crab Cakes

and much more.

All tried and true TEST KITCHEN methods that are fail proof and absolutely delicious! Shown here is my Crab Baked Macaroni and Cheese. I make my cheddar sauce extra creamy with a few ingredients that I learned to use in Culinary school. Tips and tricks are also in the book!


Shown here are my amazing Banana Foster's Waffles. With sweet waffle batter and fosters sauce that will have your taste buds screaming YES, YES, YES!!!

I guarantee you have never had GUMBO like this. There are two different versions in my cookbook. Shown here is my Grown Folk Gumbo with Wine Roux. The base roux is a traditional roux with a specialty wine added to the sauce to give it that extra GROWN UP goodness! Both Gumbo recipes come with Crab, Shrimp, Sausage and Chicken. You would think this recipe would be hard but it actually is one of the easiest dishes to make. Learn how by ordering The Soul Good Comfort Food Cookbook TODAY!

Also included in my NEW COOKBOOK is my Shrimp and Scallops Linguini! With Garlic Butter Pasta, Tasty Shrimp and Seared Scallops, you will really enjoy this recipe. This is one of my favorites also because it is loaded with numerous flavors and by adding a touch of ginger brings this dish to true appetizing delight.

This is my famous SHRIMP AND GRITS with SAUSAGE. Also in my cookbook. Seasoned to perfection with bacon, onion, scallions, and green onions... Makes this a TOTAL CROWD PLEASER!!!

When I first started cooking, at the tender age of 4... my grandmother and mom were my biggest inspirations! My grandmother made the best Fried Chicken I had ever tasted. She was a caterer also. She had customers gathered down and around the block for her fried chicken. After 20 years, I finally figured out her recipe. It just came to me! Shown here is Grandma's Perfect Fried Chicken, dedicated to my Grandmother Josie Mae!!! She loved cooking and it showed in her food, as well as mine!

Here is a sample of a page from my new cookbook! With over 30 Breakfast ideas for you, your friends and family to enjoy for many years to come!




Also included in the book are my recipes for COLLARD GREENS, CANDIED YAMS, GREEN BEANS, RICE AND GRAVY, SWEET BUTTERED CORN, LAMB CHOPS, BAKED SMOTHERED CHICKEN, BBQ RIBS, CHEESEBURGERS, FRUIT GLAZED SALMON and much, much more!!!

THIS BOOK WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AGAIN, 
ORDER NOW. WHEN THEY ARE GONE, THEY ARE GONE FOR GOOD!

Thanks, Chef Taling


19 comments:

  1. Nice and informative.....can't wait to get my hands on that book!!! Like I said before....you know how to market yourself very well. Good job Taling! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I hope you enjoy my cookbook!!! I'm sure you will!

      Delete
  2. Omg I am gonna order ur book as possible and my family love to eat and I love to cook good food...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered, when will it ship??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered, when will it ship??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela, I've sent four emails for your address!!!! Your book has been ready to ship since your ordered. Send me an email with your address to SoulGoodFood@Gmail.com

      Delete
  5. Do you have any more cookbooks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed. Order anytime. I'll ship it in one day!! Thanks Barbara!!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds yummy! I want one. I'll order this weekend if still available.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this a hard back or paper back cook book? Can I buy your cook book at Barnez and Nobles?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is this a hard back or paper back cook book? Can I buy your cook book at Barnez and Nobles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paperback, spiral bound. And no, its only a Limited Time Sale and is NOT available on Barnes & Noble. Chef Taling

      Delete
  10. Hi I would like to know if you have anymore cookbooks available or do you have a new edition I can order ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. It's out-of-print now. However, my new 300 page, color, hardcover cookbook comes out end of August.

      Delete
    2. No. It's out-of-print now. However, my new 300 page, color, hardcover cookbook comes out end of August.

      Delete
  11. I would like to know if I can purchase your cook book. The notes I'm reading from here are from 2017. Thanks for your time if this reaches you.

    ReplyDelete